PrestaShop is an open source eCommerce platform that works on the PHP scripting language.
Before you install the Clearpay module:
- Ensure that you have a Clearpay account, you can sign up here UK
- Check your PrestaShop version. The Clearpay module is only compatible with versions 1.6.x and 1.7.x.
- Set the base currency and language in the PrestaShop Admin panel to match where you are selling. These settings can be found in the International > Localisation > Configuration menus.
- In the PrestaShop admin panel, navigate to Modules > Module Catalog.
- Search for Clearpay and click Install.
- Click Configure. The Clearpay configuration panel should appear.
- Enter your Clearpay merchant ID and secret key.
- Ensure the Module is enabled field is toggled to Yes.
- Set the API environment dropdown to Production.
Check whether the module has been installed and configured correctly, check that the Clearpay option is displayed on your product pages and at checkout.
There are two common causes for this error message:
Incorrect merchant credential configuration
Make sure that you enter the Merchant ID and Secret Key correctly. Do not have blank spaces either before or after these codes.
The Environment is set to Sandbox instead of Production
Make sure that you select the Production API environment in the Settings menu.
If you have categories that do not comply with the Clearpay standards for authorized products, you must mark them as restricted on the admin panel configuration.
Those categories selected as restricted will prevent Clearpay being available on the:
Product Page - If the product belongs to a restricted category, the Clearpay widget is not present on the product page.
Cart Page - If some of the products in the cart belong to a restricted category, the Clearpay widget is not present on the cart page.
Checkout page - If some of the products in the checkout belong to a restricted category, Clearpay does not appear on the checkout page as a payment option.
Clearpay is available for PrestaShop merchants with a store address in these countries:
As Afterpay in these countries:
🇺🇸 United States
🇳🇿 New Zealand
Updated about 1 month ago