To use Clearpay with Shopify here's a summary of the process to follow:
- Configure Shopify to work with Clearpay.
- Add Clearpay as a payment method in your Shopify store.
- Add Clearpay site messaging.
Before using Clearpay as a payment option, you must ensure that Shopify is correctly configured for use with Clearpay.
- Navigate to: Shopify Admin > Settings > General.
- Under Store Address, add your Store Country. This must correspond to your Clearpay account region.
- Under Store Currency, set your store currency. This must correspond to your Clearpay account region.
Do the following to enable and display Clearpay as a payment method:
- Click here to view Clearpay under the Shopify alternative payment providers.
- Click Connect to link your Clearpay account.
- Shopify asks you to grant Clearpay permission to process orders & refunds. Click Install app to continue.
- Select the country of your Clearpay account and verify your identity with email or Merchant credentials:
- To verify with email, sign in with the email you used to complete the merchant application. A verification code is emailed to you to confirm your identity.
- To verify with merchant credentials click Activate with Merchant ID and Secret Key This connects your Clearpay account with your API credentials, issued to you when you completed onboarding.
- Once redirected back to your Shopify payment settings, click Activate Clearpay.
Do not enable test mode
If test mode is enabled the Clearpay integration will not work. Test mode is intended for dedicated test websites.
Please speak to your Clearpay delivery manager for test credentials.
Clearpay is available for Shopify merchants with a store address in these countries:
As Afterpay in these countries.
🇺🇸 United States
🇳🇿 New Zealand
Updated about 1 month ago