You can have this information displayed or available for customers who want to pay with Clearpay but who have never done so.
To pay by Clearpay at the cash register, do the following:
- On your phone or mobile device, go to the apps store or play store.
- Search for Clearpay and press Installinstall Clearpay the Clearpay app. It is approximately 54 MB in size.
- When it is installed, press Open.
- If you already have a Clearpay account, press Log In. If you do not have a Clearpay account, press Create New Account.
If you already have a Clearpay account:
- Press Log In in step 4 above. The Welcome back screen appears.
- Enter your email or mobile number, and then enter your password. The Welcome to Clearpay screen appears.
- Select the options you want from the Welcome to Clearpay screen, or press Allow All. The main app screen appears.
- At the bottom of the main app screen are four buttons. Click the In Store button. The Tap and pay in-store with our Clearpay Card screen appears.
- Click Get started. The Find participating stores in the In-Store tab screen appears.
- Click Continue.
- The Authorise our Card in our Clearpay app, every time screen appears.
- Click Set up to start shopping. The To pay in-store, add the Card to your Google Wallet now screen appears. If you are using an Apple phone or mobile device, the screen is called To pay in-store, add the Card to your Apple Wallet now.
- You have two choices here. If you use a Google phone or mobile device, Click Add to G Pay. If you are using an Apple phone or mobile device, click Add to Apple Pay.
Now you have a Clearpay Card, you need to load it into your Google Pay or Apple Pay account. Do the following:
- A six-digit verification code is sent by SMS text to your phone or mobile device. Enter this six digit code.
- Google Pay asks you for an email address to associate with the Google Pay account. Choose an existing account. The Add payment card screen appears.
- Click Add.
- The Issuer terms screen appears with the terms and conditions for using the Clearpay card with Google Pay or Apple Pay.
- Click More and scroll down.
- Click Accept The Set Google Pay as your default screen appears.
- Click Not now or Set as default. The Card is ready to pay contactless: install Wallet to manage it screen appears.
- Click Add. The Clearpay Card is now in your Google Pay or Apple Pay wallet and ready for use.
Once you have added the Clearpay Card to your Apple Pay or Google Pay wallet, you can pay for items in-store. To do this:
- Take your item(s) to the cash register as usual.
- Open Apple Pay or Google Pay on your phone or other mobile device.
- Make sure the Clearpay Card
Updated 4 months ago