Completing the below steps will enable and display Clearpay as a Payment Method.
- Get started by clicking on the following link:
- Click "Connect" to link your Clearpay account.
- Shopify will ask you to grant Clearpay permission to process orders & refunds. Click "Install app" to continue.
- Select the country of your Clearpay account and verify your identity with email or Merchant credentials:
- ✉️ (Email) Sign in with the email you used to complete the merchant application. A verification code will be emailed to you to confirm your identity.
- optional: 🔑 (Credentials) Click "Activate with Merchant ID and Secret Key" to connect your Clearpay account with your API credentials, issued to you when you completed onboarding.
- Once redirected back to your Shopify payment settings, click "Activate Clearpay (New)".
Do Not Enable Test Mode
Do not check this as the integration will not work.
The ‘Enable test mode’ checkbox/function is only applicable for dedicated test websites.
Please advise your Clearpay Delivery Manager should test credentials be required.
Clearpay will only appear in checkout after you have completed this last step.
Updated 3 months ago