"Unauthorized" error message appears when saving the configuration
There are two common causes for a this error message.
1. Incorrect merchant credential configuration.
Please ensure the Merchant ID & Secret Key are entered correctly and you don't have blank spaces after or before it.
2. The Environment is set to "Sandbox" rather than "Production".
Please ensure that you have selected the "Production" API Environment in the settings menu.
Clearpay does not update/display as expected
If you are having challenges with Clearpay being available on your site please provide staff access to your Prestashop admin panel to our E-Commerce Integrations department [email protected].
Can I prevent Clearpay being available for specific products?
If you have categories that do not comply with the Clearpay standards for authorized products, you must mark it as restricted on the admin panel configuration.
Those selected as "restricted" will prevent Clearpay being available on;
- Product Page: If the product belongs to a restricted category, the Clearpay widget will not be present on the product page.
- Cart Page: If some of the products in the cart belong to a restricted category, the Clearpay widget will not be present in the cart page.
- Checkout page: If some of the products in the Checkout belong to a restricted category, Clearpay will not be present in the checkout as a payment option.
Updated 9 months ago