The process of updating the Clearpay extension for Magento 2 involves the complete removal of all extension files, followed by copying the new files.
[MAGENTO] will refer to the root folder where you have installed your version of Magento.
- Remove Files in:
Click the following link to learn how to install the latest version of the Clearpay Extension on your Magento 2 store:
Prerequisite for this section is that the extension should be installed using composer.
[MAGENTO] refers to the root folder where Magento is installed.
- Open Command Line Interface and navigate to the Magento directory on your server
- In CLI, run the below command to update Clearpay module:
composer update clearpay-global/module-clearpay
- Make sure that Composer finished the update without errors
- In CLI, run the Magento setup upgrade:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- In CLI, run the Magento Dependencies Injection Compile:
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- In CLI, run the Magento Static Content deployment:
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Login to Magento Admin and go to System → Cache Management. Then select Flush Cache Storage
Clearpay SAT Requirements
Re-certification is required following an update to the Clearpay Magento Extension.
Please contact your Clearpay Delivery Manager to organise SAT.
Updated over 1 year ago